St. Charles County businesses are slowly beginning to re-open. The health and safety of our employees and customers are important. With careful consideration, we have made the decision to delay the reopening of Cozy Shop a few more weeks.
The current tentative reopening date for Cozy Shop is June 19, with reduced shopping hours TBD. When we do reopen, it will be with the confidence that we are taking every precaution to keep you, our patrons, safe and healthy.
COZY SHOP SHOPPING GUIDELINES
- Maximum of 5 customers in the shop at a time.
- Only shoppers wearing a mask will be welcomed.
- At this time, children 12 and under are not allowed in the store.
- Please practice social distancing while shopping by keeping a safe distance of 6 feet or more from other shoppers and Cozy Shop staff.
- Hands-free checkout only. Please come with a working email address and charged smartphone. We will not accept cash sales at this time.
- We will disinfect every surface multiple times a day, taking special care of common touch-point areas, such as doors, counters, handles, etc.
- Prefer to shop alone? We are happy to accommodate. Book a shopping appointment by e-mailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always - cozyshopstl.com is ALWAYS OPEN. In fact, we have been completely blown away by your love and support of our little online shop. We will continue to offer shipping and free hands-free curbside pick-up at cozyshopSTL.com.
-Lydia Crespo, Owner